1) Take a picture of, or scan each document
2) Save as a JPG on this computer or on a removable drive
– Example C:\Pictures\ Photo ID (Your Name).jpg
– Example C:\Pictures\ Elig Doc (Your Name).jpg
3) You will be asked to ATTACH document files during the application
1) Scan the documents as a PDF file or save them as a jpg image.
2) Save or name the document ‘Lifeline Docs (Your name)’
3) Email the documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Subject: Application Processing
– Body of Email: Include Name, Date of Birth, City, and State
1) Take a picture of each document with your phone, making sure they are legible before sending.
2) Create a text message to (319) 389-9162
3) Choose photo(s) of documents in the text box
4) Send text